Monday, March 26, 2007

Remember our Military


This video was emailed to me over the weekend. It touched me so and I thought I would share it with you all. This is very close to LMP hearts. Remember our carepack drives, this is part of what they are for, so our military will feel that they are remembered and thought of back home. Consider making a donation to our cause. It doesn't take much, just a little box, a little note, a big prayer, and lots of love. I would also encouge any and all, if you ever hear of a homecoming taking place, go! Even if you do not have a loved one coming home go and support those who do, you will walk away changed! The pride and joy that is shared in those moments are beyond words. Share with our young men and women the love and pride before you have to share it with their loved ones who have faced the ultimate sacrifice. Share your pride in them now, remember them all! Semper Fi!


No comments: