Sunday, March 25, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award


I am so honored that our little blog was awarded the Thinking Blogger Award by De'on at Gunz Up. You can read what she has to say about the award here.

Rules:
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme. The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!

I guess I can't tag De'on since she was awarded the Thinking Blogger Award by Flag Gazer, even though her blog most definitely makes me think and is one of my daily reads. De'on also gave the award to Jarhead John who is another of my daily reads, so that at least narrows things down a bit. It's very tough to choose just 5, but here they are:

5 blogs that are always well written and thought provoking.

1. Big White Hat

2. Military Families Voice of Victory

3. Hillbilly White Trash

4. Political Pistachio

5. An Ol' Broad's Ramblings

No comments: