Monday, June 25, 2007

Thank You Gunz Up!

I don't know why I didn't post this earlier so you all could participate. I won't call it a senior moment because I am NOT a senior (no matter what my kids might think). Let's just call it mommy brain. Anyway, De'on over at Gunz Up had a little fundraiser for us. She posted a test (a very hard test too), with the prize for the highest scorer being a copy of our cookbook, and each test earning money to be contributed to Lubbock Marine Parents.
Here’s the cash:
Karen $ 13.61
SFM 13.04
Deborah 11.83
______
$ 38.48 from our test takers
$ 61.52 from our “Rather pay than play” ers

Grand Total contributed through Lubbock Marine Parents to our troops through your sacrifice. $100.


I woke up this morning to a $100 Paypal donation to LMP. Thank you De'on for your hard work on putting together the test and putting up the prize and money and thank you Karen and Deborah for taking that tough test. You are the BEST! This will mail a lot of flat rate boxes!

No comments: