Monday, February 19, 2007

Would you volunteer to go to Iraq?


I always enjoy going to the website for MCAS Iwakuni, where my oldest son is stationed. Every week, they ask people questions about some topic of the day. I think the last one was about Valentine's Day. Sometimes they are silly, sometimes serious. I don't think I have ever seen one where everyone had the same opinion. This week they all did. Click here to take a look.

This Week's Question
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke
While every Marine has his or her personal reasons for joining the Corps, whether it be for college money, travel or just to earn the title Marine, the reason America has a Marine Corps is to fight and win wars. Not every Marine sees combat action, but with the commandant’s new “Every Marine into the fight,” it’s likely more will. So we were wondering …

Would you volunteer to go to Iraq?


*photo from the MCAS Iwakuni website.

No comments: