Thursday, July 26, 2007

Meeting Tonight


Please join us for our meeting tonight. We will be meeting at 8:00pm at Daybreak Coffee on 19th and Quaker. We'll have the cookbooks if you want to take a look. Our meetings are always a lot of fun, so don't miss out.

Speaking of the cookbooks, I seem to have messed up the link to pay with Paypal so that the shipping is not included. Until I can get that figured out, you can just leave a comment or email me at semperfimomx2 @ yahoo.com (leave out the spaces) and I will send you the address to mail a check to, or you can click on the "donate" button in our sidebar and pay that way (I think). They are $12 plus $6 for shipping. Sorry about the mix up!

Also, be sure and listen to Jenn of the Jungle's blogtalk radio show tonight at 7:00 Central. She's going to mention our cookbooks!

No comments: