Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Favorite Posts

Believe it or not, this will be post number 532! Wow! I thought this would be a good time to go back through our archives and point out some of my favorites among them.

First would have to be our most popular You Know You're a Marine Mom When... and You Know You're a Marine Mom When...Part II (which also includes some from the dads). I hear from other moms that this list was sent in to Dr. Laura and posted on her site.


Two more of our popular posts are about postage and packing tips to make sure your mail gets to your Marine or soldier and tips for communicating with your Marines.

Here are some neat posts about Marines and their history.
The Articles of the Code of Conduct
Slingin' Slang about boot camp slang
Tribute to the Marine Corps
Enlisted Rank Structure
Marine Quotes

Famous Marines:
A through C
D-H
I through P
R through Z

No comments: